Zpacks™ Vertice Rain Pants
Vertice Rain Pants - $149
3.6 ounces (105 grams) - Medium waist, regular length
Clothing is made to order. Our new Vertice rain gear is back-logged about 4
. All other clothing is shipping within 1 week
. There may also be lightly used gear in our Bargain
Our Vertice rain gear is the pinnacle of waterproof breathable
technology. It is breathable enough to sleep in or hike in if it is cold out
without getting clammy. It is thick enough to withstand light brush and
abrasion, and it is among
the lightest possible choices for waterproof breathable rain gear.
- Adjustable shock cord at the waist. The shock cord can be
cinched down to any minimum.
- Wide ankles will fit over most shoes up to US Men's size 12
without removing them. That means less weight and no zippers that
could potentially fail in the mud or drag on the ground.
- Packs up tiny as shown. Roll the pants up and secure them with the waist
elastic. No stuff sack necessary.
- Lightest 3 layer waterproof breathable pants in the world?
- Combine these pants with a matching
Mitts for a super light rain
Repair tape sticks extremely well to the inside of
the material so repairs in
the field are a cinch. Tape will not stick to the
- Made in the USA by Zpacks. 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on
all Zpacks gear.
- Built from our 3-Layer "Ventum-WPB"
waterproof breathable fabric. This material is
constructed with a tricot lining to wick moisture away
from your skin, a waterproof, vapor permeable membrane in the
middle, and 7 denier ripstop nylon on the exterior.
- Incredible 60,000 g/m^2/24hr vapor transfer per
test JIS L 1099 Method B1. This breathability rating
blows away most other rain gear, including our
previous generation fabrics.
- Fully waterproof, 20,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Durable, effective "C6" water repellent on the
||Up to 29" (Up to 75 cm)
||30-34" (76-88 cm)
||35-39" (89-100 cm)
||39-43" (89-100 cm)
||3.4 oz (99 g)
||3.6 oz (105 g)
|| 3.8 oz (111 g)
|| 4.0 oz (116 g)
||29-30" (73-77 cm)
||31-32" (78-82 cm)
||33-34" (83-87 cm)
||-.1 oz (3 g)
||+0 oz (0 g)
||+.1 oz (3 g)
The pants have an adjustable elastic waist, and the waist can be cinched down
to any minimum. There is no
zipper, so the waist is loose enough to come up over typical hips and fit over your
normal hiking pants. Women with large hips may need to size up a
The inseam length corresponds to normal US Men's pant inseams.
Machine washable. Line dry only
. Do not dry any
raingear in a dryer or the durable water repellent may be diminished.
Reviews and Customer Testimonials:
Please email us with feedback (good or bad) if you have any!