Zpacks™ Vertice Rain Kilt
Vertice Rain Kilt - $79
Weight: 2.5 ounces (71 grams)
Waist Girth: 46" (117 cm)
Hem Girth: 58" (147 cm)
Clothing items are made to order and are currently shipping in about one week
There may be lightly used gear in our Bargain
The Vertice Rain Kilt offers waterproof-breathable protection from the waist down to the knees. Throw it on quickly when the rain starts. A kilt offers
plenty of air flow from below and is the perfect rain gear for warmer weather. The Vertice kilt
is made from our waterproof-breathable Vertice fabric, which is completely
opaque- a plus if you plan to wear it as a stand alone item on laundry day, or while your
hiking pants are drying.
We also offer a DCF material rain kilt
, which is a little bit
smaller and lighter, but
- The back of the kilt can be
opened or closed with a waterproof separating zipper. The zipper
will never blow open or leak, and you can unzip it as necessary if the hem is not large enough for your stride.
- This kilt has a conical shape that is wider at the bottom to
allow for a longer stride. The waist has a shock cord draw string
that can be cinched down to any minimum waist size.
- When opened flat the kilt can be used as a small ground cloth
for breaks or for storing gear on wet ground. The kilt has
reinforced tie out loops at the four corners, and at the center of
the sides for other uses.
- Packs up tiny. Just roll the kilt up and secure it with the waist
elastic. No stuff sack necessary.
- Made in the USA by Zpacks. 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on
all Zpacks gear.
- Built from our 3-Layer Vertice
waterproof breathable fabric. This material is
constructed with a tricot lining to wick moisture away
from your skin, a waterproof, vapor permeable membrane in the
middle, and 7 denier ripstop nylon on the exterior.
- Incredible 56,000+ g/m^2/24hr vapor transfer per
test JIS L 1099 Method B1. This breathability rating
blows away most other rain gear, including our
previous generation fabrics.
- Fully waterproof, 20,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Durable, effective "C6" water repellent on the
Rain gear should only be washed as needed, after a few
trips or if you notice that the DWR is not as effective as when new.
Machine wash with Grangers Wash+Repel
or similar product. Tumble dry or line dry.
Reviews and Customer Testimonials:
Please email us with feedback (good or bad) if you have any!