Zpacks™ Backpack Cover
Small - $45
Weight: 1.2 oz (34 grams)
Fits: Up to 40 Liters
Medium - $50
Weight: 1.4 oz (40 grams)
Fits: Up to 55 Liters
Large - $55
Weight: 1.7 oz (48 grams)
Fits: Up to 70 Liters
Any accessory items that are sewn or built by Zpacks are currently shipping in about
A pack cover keeps your backpack dry in the rain, including the outside pockets. Consider a Pack Liner
as an alternative that is always deployed,
if you don't mind your outer pockets getting wet.
- Constructed from Spruce Green .74 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite
- 100% waterproof, seamless design.
- A 1/16" shock cord draw string cinches tight around your pack.
The shock cord has a clip on it to secure under your shoulder straps
or through your haul loop so that the pack cover can't blow away.
- The pack cover also has loops at the lower corners. In high
wind they can be clipped to your pack's belt with small
included). They normally aren't necessary.
- The covers are sized to fit the specified backpacks at maximum
capacity, however they may not fit if bulky items are strapped to
the outside of the pack. Size up if in doubt.
- A 2.5" x 2.5" (6.5 x 6.5 cm) stuff sack is included in the price and weight.
- Watch the Pack Cover overview
video with Will Wood.
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in
materials or workmanship. Please see our
return / warranty policy.