Zpacks™ Vertice Rain Mitts
Rain Mitts - $65
Weight: 1.0 ounces (28 g) per pair
Bend your wrist and keep your palm flat. Measure your hand from the crease in your wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
Small - Up to 7"
Medium - 7" to 8"
Large - Over 8"
Clothing items are made to order and are currently shipping in about one week
There may be lightly used gear in our Bargain
- Ventum-WPB material keeps
your hands comfortable and dry rather than clammy and wet! The
material can hold up to the wear and tear caused by
- Ergonomic fit on the hand and thumb. Long enough for your
jacket sleeves to comfortably overlap the wrists.
- Elastic wrist bands have a clip to attach the mitts together
or to hang them to dry. You can tell your left and right mitts apart because the
elastic exits at the palm.
- The mitts are sized to be worn alone, or you can add a pair
thin liner mittens or gloves underneath for cold weather. We have
Fleece Mittens, or check out these
- The seams are sewn and then
taped for increased strength. They are waterproof. No seam sealing necessary.
- Machine washable. Line dry only. Do not dry any
raingear in a dryer or the durable water repellent may be diminished.
Repair tape sticks extremely well to the inside of
the material so repairs in
the field are a cinch. Tape will not stick to the
- Made in the USA by Zpacks. 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on
all Zpacks gear.
- Built from our 3-Layer "Ventum-WPB"
waterproof breathable fabric. This material is
constructed with a tricot lining to wick moisture away
from your skin, a waterproof, vapor permeable membrane in the
middle, and 7 denier ripstop nylon on the exterior.
- Incredible 56,000+ g/m^2/24hr vapor transfer per
test JIS L 1099 Method B1. This breathability rating
blows away most other rain gear, including our
previous generation fabrics.
- Fully waterproof, 20,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Durable, effective "C6" water repellent on the