Lobster Rain Mitts
These are just like our normal Challenger Rain Mitts
except the fingers are split 2 and 2. This allows more mobility
for activities like changing gears when cycling. They can be worn alone, or over a thin pair of liner gloves.
- 1.62 oz/sqyd Waterproof-Breathable Cuben Fiber-eVent material keeps
your hands comfortable and dry rather than clammy and wet!
- Ergonomical fit on the hand and thumb. Long enough for your
jacket sleeves to comfortably overlap the wrists.
- The ZPacks labels
let you quickly identify which side is up when putting the mitts
- Elastic wrist bands have a clip to attach the mitts together
or hang them to dry.
- The seams are sewn and then
taped for increased strength. They are waterproof. No seam sealing necessary.
- 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on
all ZPacks gear.
Machine Washable. Line Dry. Do not dry any Cuben Fiber Gear on high heat or
it may shrink or delaminate.
This item is discontinued.