Zpacks™ Backpack Belt Pouches
Belt Pouch - $25 each / $22.50 two or more
Weight: .75 ounces (21 grams) each
Dimensions: About 6" wide, by 2.25" deep, by 5" tall (15cm wide x 5.7cm deep x 13 cm tall).
Volume: About 60 cubic inches (1 Liter)
Material: 2.92 oz/sqyd DCF or 4.8 oz/sqyd
These pouches clip securely to a padded belt like on our Arc
backpacks. If your backpack has a webbing belt
, try Belt Pouches w/ Pads
- Watch the Belt Pouch Overview Video with Will Wood.
- Each pouch has
about 1 liter of volume and is perfect for folded maps, snacks, hat and gloves,
gadgets, you name it.
- These have taped seams, a water proof zipper and are highly
water resistant. You may still want to line it with a zip lock as
a precaution for electronics.
- Easy access with a waterproof zipper along the top.
- The default Black 2.92 oz/sqyd Dyneema Composite Fabric (DCF) can
withstand the abuse of being dragged on the ground each time you
set your pack down. Black 4.8 oz/sqyd Gridstop fabric is
also a heavier duty option.
- These clip to your pack's belt at each side for a
secure hold. The center of the pouch is held steady by a band of
elastic. These are made to fit our backpacks, but they will fit
any belts which have a daisy chain or attachment points to clip
- The pouches are symmetrical and can be attached to the left or
right side of your belt.
- 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on
all Zpacks gear.
Our backpack's padded belt is about 4" (10 cm) tall by 3/8" (1 cm) thick. The elastic on the back of thes pouches is sized just
right for our padded belts.
If your pack's belt padding is too big you don't have to use the
elastic. Clip the sides in place, and use a safety pin at the center if desired to keep it snug.
If your backpack has a webbing belt, our Belt Pouches w/ Pads
are made to slide on to a 1" (1.5 cm) or smaller webbing belt.