|ZPacks™ HexaNet-Plus Bug Shelter
The HexaNet-Plus is larger than our solo bug shelter, with extra space for
gear, or to squeeze in a second person. The dimensions fit well
under our Hexamid Solo-Plus tarp (sold
Constructed with a 1.0 oz/sqyd Cuben fiber bathtub floor, with .7 oz/sqyd
ultralight insect netting.
Sets up with just one trekking pole, or a
tent pole, or it can be hung from a
tree branch. The pole should be around 52". The handle of the
pole inserts into a cup at the peak of the shelter.
Six stakes are required (sold separately). Guy lines are included.
The corners of the HexaNet-Plus can be clipped to the corners of
the tarp rather than using extra stakes, but you will get a
tighter pitch if it is staked out separately.
- The 6" tall bathtub floor keeps you nice and dry, protected from spray
and ground water. There are no seams to seal.
- The bug shelter has a decent amount of space for one person
plus gear, or it is a snug fit for two people. By comparison Hexamid
Solo-Plus tent with built in screen has more usable space for two
- All ZPacks gear has a one year warranty against defects in
materials or workmanship. Returns or exchanges are welcome.
- Peak Height: 48 inches (122 cm)
- Length: 7.5 feet (2.28 meters)
- Width at center: 48 inches (122 cm)
- Width at ends: 32 inches (81 cm)
Click for Full Size Images
Tarp Sold Separately:
The total weight is 8.8 ounces (250 grams) including guy lines, and a
stuff sack. Stakes are sold separately.
A matching Hexamid Solo-Plus Tarp is sold separetly.