|ZPacks Cuben Fiber Rain Chaps
Weight: 1.9 ounces (54 g)
Size: Loose fit, 32" inseam.
Chaps are lighter and stay cooler than full rain pants, and are
meant to be worn with a long jacket or a
poncho that covers down past your mid-thighs.
Note that normal jackets, including our jackets won't be long enough
for full coverage!
Also consider full
- Constructed from waterproof 1 oz/sqyd cuben fiber fabric.
- Loose fit design goes on easily over shoes or boots without
the need for ankle zippers.
- The chaps are held up by carabiners that clip to your belt
loops, or into the waistband of your pants if you don't have
loops. Two mini carabiners are included.
- Elastic at the cuffs can be cinched around your ankles, or
tucked into your shoe laces to keep the legs from riding up.
- 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship on
all ZPacks gear.
Free Shipping on U.S. orders over $100!
Otherwise shipping is just $3.95 in the U.S., $15.95 Internationally and up.
Matt Favero receives your orders, oversees production at our shop, and ships
out your orders. For questions about your order, due date requests, and changes to existing orders, please email Matt:
Joe Valesko founded ZPacks in 2005. He designed and tested all the gear, and
has thru-hiked over 9,400 miles including the Appalachian Trail, Pacific
Crest Trail, Continental Divide Trail, and Te Araroa Trail.
For any questions about our gear, recommendations, feedback, and custom
project quotes please email Joe: